Industrial Air Coolers
HC Coils manufacture an extensive range air coolers for cold storage, food processing, blast chilling and fruit ripening applications.
Standard Ranges include units for ceiling mounting with single or dual discharge fan arrangements and floor mounted units for with vertical air discharge for blast chilling and bulk product storage. The coils are individually optimised for the specified cooling require using DX Refrigerant or Secondary Refrigerant cooling mediums
Casings are galvanised sheet steel with a white polyester powder coat finish.
Optional features include protective fin coatings, stainless steel casings, cleanable specification with easy clean drain trays.
- CS CM – Commercial Unit Coolers – Capacities 3.2 – 27 kW
- CCZ – Industrial Ceiling Mounted Coolers – capacities 10 – 200 kW
- DDS – Dual Discharge Coolers with very low profile 260 mm high – capacities 1.5 – 10 kW
- DDL – Dual Discharge Coolers – capacities 6 – 65 kW
- FV – Floor Mounted Coolers – vertical air flow – capacities 20 – 160 kW
- FVH – Floor Mounted Coolers – horizontal air flow for blast chilling – capacities 20 – 160 kW
Easy Clean Casing Features.
• Accessible clean in position drain tray with 75 mm gap under coil block with hinged baffle.
• Hinged End Covers with ¼ turn fasteners
• Access to fan plenum
• White Powder Coated galvanised sheet steel casing or watch case finish T304 Stainless steel casing.
• Individual Fan Isolators
• Optional Hinged Fan Pates
Energy saving fans, providing maximum efficiency, minimum consumption and 100 % speed controlable.
EC Fans are fan assemblies with Electronically commutated external rotor motors with integrated EC variable speed controller.
HC Coils offer Ziehl Abegg EC Blue Owlet Fan options for the complete ranges of Air Coolers, Dry Air Coolers and Air Cooled Condensers.
The EC Blue Owlet fans are highly efficient – IE4 (IEC60034-31) efficiency class offering the highest efficiency with the lowest possible noise level for any duty. Integrated speed control is achieved by 0 – 10 V proportional input enabling the fan to operate at the optimum speed and lowest energy consumption.